domingo, 15 de agosto de 2010

NO more pain, please.

I can't keep pretending that you're something in my life, cause you don't. This make me feel so awful but is the true, i have to take off my blindfold now. By more than i love you, i can't keep pretending, if you feel the same as me. Because i don't know if you are felling the same. Something is between us, something more stronger, that is why i can't pretending that is everything alright. But i really need to see you one more time, this is more stronger, my heart is talking now. I going to treat to do anything to be with you, i hate the destination to do this. i hate to remember everything that we done together. I remember you all the time, I think of you without thinking.
I hate being like this because of you. But i going to forget with the time, i can't be sad, i hate being sad. So i going to smile to the life some day. I hope.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario